At R&T consultancy we attach great importance to our most important asset: our employees!
The best way to get to know us is through our values:
• One team: in-house staff and external consultants form a team with professional equality;
• Integrity: we strongly believe in honesty and reliability towards our customers and towards each other;
• Fun: it must be fun! That is why we invest in the satisfaction of our team;
• Customer intimacy: as consultants, we are close to our customers and build lasting relationships with them;
• Naturel: we are always authentic, candid and transparent. We do not come across as fake;
• Involved: a co-responsibility for the company's values, vision and strategy.
WHAT DO YOU FIND WITH US?
A promising future in an authentic company with a pleasant and open corporate culture. A future with various challenges, which you will work on with commitment and integrity, together with your colleagues. A future with an employer in full growth who also has an eye for your long-term plans and your well-being. An employer that allows you to develop yourself. And because our customers are so diverse, so is the work. That is how it stays interesting: the best way to keep you inspired.
WHAT DO WE BRING TO THE TABLE?
Do you have talent? And do you use it? Then we will gladly reward you. Because we owe our growth to our employees. In return, we offer you optimum employment conditions. So you can develop fully - professionally and personally. With us, you will find a stimulating working environment in which you will have a real impact on our company's projects. This includes an open-ended contract, a good salary and accompanying fringe benefits, and a flexible working environment from home or at the client's site on.
Is it your ambition to play a leading role in security at R&T consultancy? Do you want to inspire your colleagues and take control of your career? Do not hesitate and apply now for our open vacancy(s). We will contact you as soon as possible. No suitable vacancies at the moment? Don't wait until a job becomes available: apply spontaneously.
- Please send an e-mail with your CV and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org at the attention of Olivia Ernst.
- Describe your personality in five lines.
Currently there are no vacancies.